We meet in Levittown Hall at 8:00 PM in the Marty Nichols room which is located directly across from the Auditorium.
The address of Levittown Hall is:
201 Levittown Parkway
Hicksville, New York 11801
Meetings usually last one hour or a little more, depending on how much business we have to conduct.
We break for coffee and doughnuts at the halfway mark.
We hold quite a few events during the course of the year.
- The last Sunday in January is our FLEA MARKET/ SWAP MEET.
- In May we have our Helicopter Fly-In which is always well attended.
- In June we have our Electric Fly-In, open to all battery-powered aircraft, large and small.
- In lieu of a meeting, in August we have our Summer Club BBQ either at the field or at a member’s house.
- In August 2020 we will have a Warbird Fly-In
- In September we have our giant scale Fly-In for big airplanes with minimum 80 inch wingspan, or 60 inch min. for biplanes.
We close out the year with the Holiday Luncheon at a local restaurant.
Below is the meeting calendar for the 2020 season:
Aug. 13 – Summer BBQ