We meet in Levittown Hall at 8:00 PM in the Marty Nichols room which is located directly across from the Auditorium.
The address of Levittown Hall is:
201 Levittown Parkway
Hicksville, New York 11801
Meetings usually last one hour or a little more, depending on how much business we have to conduct.
We break for coffee and doughnuts at the halfway mark.
We hold quite a few events during the course of the year.
- The last Sunday in January is our FLEA MARKET/ SWAP MEET.
- In May we have our Helicopter Fly-In which is always well attended.
- In August we have the club BBQ, which is held at a picnic area in Cedar Creek Park.
- In September we have our giant scale Fly-In for big airplanes with minimum 80 inch wingspan, or 60 inch min. for biplanes.
- For 2019 we are planning a war bird Fly-In with World War I and World War II aircraft only.
We close out the year with the holiday get together luncheon or dinner held at a local restaurant.
Below is the meeting calendar for the 2019 season:
Aug. 22 – BBQ in Cedar Creek Park